Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
As a Devops Engineer you are responsible for the operation and maintenance of ASYX delivery pipelines and supporting systems and implementing changes to these environments. You will monitor ASYX hybrid cloud environments and follow up on any deviation from normal operating conditions. You will take corrective action to restore normal operation as soon as possible and analyze the root cause of incidents. Based on this you will propose changes to prevent similar incidents from happening in the future. You will execute security risk mitigation procedures in place and will promptly follow up on any security incidents. You will directly report to the Technical Operations Lead.
- Monitor and maintain ASYX delivery pipelines and supporting systems and report deviations from normal operation
- In case of incidents, take corrective action to restore normal operation
- Analyze root cause of incidents and propose changes to prevent
- Implement changes to ASYX hybrid cloud environments
- Execute security risk mitigation procedures and promptly follow up on any security incidents
- You have at least 3 years experience with Linux system management in an enterprise environment
- You have in-depth experience with cloud based deployments and cloud concepts
- You have experience with Kubernetes based cluster deployments and maintenance
- You have experience with Java based microservices deployments and configuration
- You have experience with Redhat Enterprise Linux or comparable Linux distribution
- You have experience with automated configuration management tools, e.g. Puppet or similar tools.
- You possess good English speaking and - writing skills
- You are a no-nonsense, hard-working, "get-on-with-the-job" type of person