QA Automation Test Engineer
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
The QA automation test engineer designs automated tests to validate the functionality of web and mobile applications. The QA automation test engineer creates the initial test designs, writes the scripts, installs the automation testing protocols, and reports the results. The QA automation test engineer will maintain efficient communication with the software engineers, project managers as well as the business owner. You will report to the Technical Operations Lead.
- Meeting with the software engineering team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation test scripts and implementing software applications.
- Troubleshooting automation test software and finalizing system procedures.
- Collaborating with the software engineering team and PMO to solve application faults.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience in working as a QA automation test engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation test systems and databases.
- Familiarity with automation test tools Selenium, Appium, etc
- Familiarity with script programming languages including Java and Python.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.