- What is the SCF revenue potential in my market?
- In which SCF segments should we compete?
- What type of companies should we target?
- How can our organization distinguish itself from the competition when it comes to SCF?
The set-up of this case study is done in such a way that it creates maximum flexibility for Financial Institutions in terms of depth of the research, required resources and total cost involved.
Sales support services
ASYX offers sales support services to financial institutions. Our sales support services will help financial institutions with:
- Training of their account managers team on the dynamics of the rapidly changing world of Supply Chain Finance
- Create a prospect list of companies that fit the SCF proposition
- Accompany the account manager on prospect visits
- Assist account managers in the proposal phase